Structured Query Language (SQL) Server is a relational database management system (RDBMS) from Microsoft that's designed in context for enterprises or organizations. Being Microsoft as its main contributor, it ensures high affinity with any Microsoft software solutions whether it’s a desktop or a web based development applications.
As a database server, it is available in basic edition for small organizations and trade edition for large organizations. Its primary function is storing and retrieving data by using small client base. The tools used are very light weight and can be downloaded on the online servers or remote machine clients from where they can be smoothly managed.
Microsoft SQL Server Development Features
ZMS Microsoft SQL Server team encompasses the following skill set which makes them a capable team
- Considerable DBA experience
- Transact-SQL experience
- Data Integration and Migration Services
- Multiple Database Server experience
- Substantial Data modeling techniques for physical /logical design model
- Supple Environment experience
- Relational Database Management
- Export in Microsoft Word, Outlook Excel and Visio